Monday, February 4, 2008

How things are going

One of our honeymoon pictures
Hey everyone!!! I'm blogging... Can you believe it??? I'm sure everyone has given up on me by now... But here I am! =)

So, now that I have been mairried for 3 months I feel qualified to say that Michael is turning out to be the most amazing husband I could have dared to hope for! I believe that a better match would be, pretty much, impossible to find. I love him more every day.

Things are going great. We had an awesome honeymoon. Married life is WONDERFUL!!! We found a church that we LOVE. I have been working at a day care center for a month now and that's going well. I made a really great new 'girl' friend here. I have the best in-laws in the intire universe. I killed my first buck this year a really good sized 8 pointer. I get to hear my favorite singer (Michael) ALL the time... And I miss EVERYONE in my family so much that I cry sometimes even though I'm the happiest girl in the world. We enjoy talking on the phone a lot, whenever we get a chance. I miss all the girl time, I had been so used to, in a house full of six femals (we greatly outnumbered my dad and brothers). I also miss living in a small town where I almost never felt like a stranger and being friends with all our neighbors. It's harder than I thought moving away from where I spent 12 years growing up.

The change has been for the better but it would be so untrue if I pretended that I never look back, with fondness, and miss the old life sometimes.

In the three months I have been mairried I have collected more wonderfull memories then I can possibly count, with my wonderful husband and yes, being mairied is everything, and more, that I ever dreamed or hoped for.

Lots of Love, Candace M.



7 comments:

zach caddy said...

Well, it's good to know you haven't died! I was beginning to think you had.

Candy Girl said...

Hahah...ahhhhhhh...THUMP!!! Sentance remains incomplete due to death by laughing.

Here lies Candace A. M.
"She died laughing"
1987-2008

Strider said...

lol...well, I must admit, I had given up on you. I checked your blog once a week until mid-january, then hadn't checked until just now.

Glad to see things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Hey C&ace!!!
So glad your back!
do u know who i am??
Bet u don't

Candy Girl said...

Not a clue!!! Hey back though! Anyone friendly and commenting on my blog is someone to be excited about.

Good, dead-give-away clues on who you are would be awesome!!! =)

Anonymous said...

k if u do figue this out don't say my last name!! lol thanks
um....Im one of Hope's homeschooled friends! And u know me!

Candy Girl said...

If you aren't Taylor or Anna I give up!!!