Sunday, August 26, 2007

(= Our BIG news!!! =)

Michael and Candace Engaged!!!!! ;)

Jeremiah 29:11"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Michael has won the hearts of my grandparents next door, My uncle and aunt and their 6 children, both my parents, all 6 of my siblings and of course he has WON MY HEART also. Everyone is amazed! He has such a heart for God and such wonderful, hard core, Christian, values. We share all the same passions on HOW we want to live for Christ. Not to mention the fact that he's tons of fun and outrageously good lookin'!!! I can barely grasp that this is really happening to me. I never expected to be this blown away. I look up to him and admire him so much. I've never, ever, met anyone like Michael. My whole family agrees that this is a match made in heaven... Michael and I couldn't agree more!!! =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May God so richly bless your time before the wedding and then the marriage. I'm so happy for you and pray for a special blessing on you both. HOW EXCITING!!!!
Love - DW (Friend of MamaLion's)

Strider said...

so why weren't you at the h2o? :)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are going to be apart of our family. You will be a blessing to all of us. You are so precious!!!!!!I am so happy for both of you.
Love,
Aunt Alana (Michael's Aunt)

Esther said...

Hi Candy,

Glad to see you were able to sit down long enough to type a post!

I wanted to meet Michael Saturday evening as planned, but we got home rather late and I went directly to bed. There was no cell phone service in the mountains so I didn't call. I'm pretty sure you were too excited about being with Michael to care.

It's great that you are comfortable with being crazy and radical(I read your mom's post)--it's true that you could change yourself to make a guy happy, but you would've felt as if you were missing a third of your personality if you left all the weird things out.

The 2 week thing--that scares me. Our minds work so differently about love and guys and relationships, but I've decided that God will take care of you.

I wish you the best, and happiest; you deserve it.

Your Friend, Esther

Nathan L. said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?!
SM (Liz from MO.)

Anonymous said...

I would say something, but I've already commented much on facebook :D... no anyways

CONGRATS!

Candy Girl said...

Thanks so much, dw! It's so nice when people are excited with you!!! ;)

Strider, I couldn't come 'cause I had to work which was fine because I got to spend the weekend with Michael and some of my extended family. We had a blast!!! I heard y'all had a great time too. =)

Aunt Alana, I am so looking forward to becoming one of your lifelong friends!!! =)

Esther, Thank you for what you wrote it means a whole lot!!! I love you so much, girl!!!!! ;)

Nathan L., Thanks!!! =)

Liz from MO, "WOW" is the dominate word in my mind, lately, too. I'm pretty sure that sums it all up!

Haha, Garrett, Yer awesome! ;)

I love all y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It doesn't alway's happen like that! May God bless!