Thursday, August 9, 2007

THIS LIFE IS A WHISPER

She stared, amazed, at the palm of her hand.
What sparkled there was common sand.
She was speechless, overcome with emotion,
The thousandth time she stood in the ocean.

A lonely tear stood still in her eye,
As she lay and watched the starry sky.
She laughed aloud and sang along,
When one little bird chirped his song.

In her heart she knew full well,
That all of creation lives to tell
And whisper of our Ancient of days.
Her heart joined in to give him praise!

In life’s blessing or human blunder,
She saw God’s hand and gazed in wonder.
Years made her old, and her death was the start,
Of joy bigger than galaxies, and God held her heart!

Writen today: by C&ace

6 comments:

Chelsie's Blog said...

hey i do not know if you remeber me or not i am melanie daughter chelsie
i like your blog
hope to see you soon !
chelsie

zach caddy said...

Whoa. I like that, is it to music?
B/c if it's not you should put to music. Have Kezzi help you out. Maybe me and Garrett will do a cover of it.
Garrett, (Yeah, here I am talking to friends on your thing again. It works, ok!) will these lyrics for that Fray-like song you have?

Candy Girl said...

WOW! I would love it! If anyone wants to put it to song you'd make my day so knock yourself out. Just give me some credit for the words... =)

I've written quite a bit of poetry. I wish somehow I could have a place online that people could go to read them all. If, they were interested, that is...
I guess I could post them all on my blog but people might never read it again. I mean who wants to read a poetry blog???

Unknown said...

Actually there are lots of great poetry blogs. Great post
(U can't guess who I am)

Anonymous said...

Heya
Good poem! Post some more!!

Candy Girl said...

Best?, No I don't have a cluewho you are. I would love to know, though...=)